At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
- Build and lead a team of engineers and scrum masters
- Delivering financial data business capabilities for Regulatory Reporting and Advanced Accounting
- Drive and improve agile delivery on engineering team
- Manage financials for engineering team and application infrastructure
- Maintains current awareness of latest trends in technology stack specialty
- Drive intelligent process automation on team and business partners
- Leads the adoption of technologies as appropriate
- Manage staff assignments and responsibilities to ensure work is addressed in a timely fashion.
- Develop talent: develop people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goal
- Customer focus: build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Plan and align: plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Drive results: consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- Instill trust: gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Ability to solve complex problems and issues
- Ability to think strategically and then to develop and execute plans to implement the strategies
- Ability to communicate technical information to a broad, potentially non-technical audience
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Expert level analytical abilities, diagnostic skills and technical aptitude
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with budget and capacity management
- Experience with the following is a plus: SQL, GIT, Python, MongoDB, Couchbase, Jenkins, DynaTrace, Splunk, Cloud, GCP provisioning, Rally, Oracle Financial Services Software, Spark, Tableau.
- Experience in 24x7 high availability production
and incident response processes.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 16, 2020, 8:13:14 AM