You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
This Infrastructure Engineer / Oracle Apps DBA role will provide day to day support for maintenance and Support of Oracle databases and applications.
Critical Job responsibilities include:
- Provide support and responsible for the overall health and maintenance of all in scope Databases and Applications.
- Provide Support for Oracle Exadata based platforms including related data replication and backup solutions.
- Collaborates with physical and data center infrastructure teams to design, build and manage infrastructure maintenance problems.
- Drives standardization as well as process automation in order to reduce costs and improve efficiencies.
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Report database health statistics and maintain availability of Critical finance databases.
- Responsible for the quality of deliverables in terms of the technical design, implementation, testing and adherence to technical compliance standards
Required Skills / Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as Oracle Database Administrator ( Core and Apps DBA).
- Experiencing in install and manage WebLogic.
- Maintenance of Oracle applications.
- Performing upgrades of the database and software to new release levels.
- Database migration and administration expert.
- Extensive experience with system tuning, performance tuning and resource management for database and Oracle applications
- Strong experience in 12c , Mainly PDB/CDB.
- Experience with other DBMS’s (e.g., SQL Server, UDB, MySQL, Postgres) is a plus.
- Experienced with VMWare, Oracle VM, UNIX, Citrix, Linux, Solaris, Windows. ]
- Knowledge of platform delivery methodology (e.g., Agile, Scrum, Scaled Agile, Test-Driven Development, Waterfall, etc.).
- Knowledgeable of network fundamentals and middleware technologies.
Education Requirements: Typically holds a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2021, 12:09:30 AM