WHO WE ARE:
Resy is the American Express global dining platform. Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. We serve 5,000 restaurants globally.
Our customers discover the amazing world of restaurants thanks to our content-rich website and innovative mobile app. Our diners are insiders, and we love having them at the table.
We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Senior Frontend Engineer will work on web properties at Resy. Web properties include resy.com, restaurant analytics, admin tools, and an embeddable booking widget used on restaurants' websites. More than 2 million people are looking for reservations on the web through Resy each month. Restaurants rely on us to run their businesses. Help us build the future of hospitality.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You want to make websites that are beautiful, fast, and work on every screen. As such, you code responsive and mobile first. You have experience working closely with product and design to find the best solutions.
- You have years of experience working on websites that have high traffic and need to be highly scalable. You care about performance and take great satisfaction in getting every bit of speed out of the frontend that you can.
- You are an avid learner. You enjoy keeping up to date with the latest tech. But you also know how to evaluate different solutions and make choices about what best fits our needs and when is the right time for us to start using something new.
- You have worked on an e-commerce or other highly transactional site. You're used to working with large data models for things like products and complex interactions with APIs to manage transactions.
- You are capable of working both collaboratively and independently. You enjoy working with others to find the best solution. But you can also take a rough direction and fill in the details yourself.
- You care. You care about the work you’re doing. You care about code quality. You care about what we're all working together to accomplish.
- You have extensive experience with the following:
- React and Redux or strong experience in similar frameworks (e.g. Angular and ngrx)
- Webpack or other frontend build system
- Agile Practices
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Business Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Product Knowledge
If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window:
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 3:46:19 PM