Accertify helps companies and organizations control and prevent e-commerce fraud, in addition to managing disputes and chargebacks. Accertify's fraud tools are used by companies across a number of industries, including some of the largest merchants in online travel services, such as airlines, hospitality and online travel booking as well as event ticketing, retail, financial services, and more. Headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, in the U.S., Accertify has just over 575 employees around the globe, including offices in Amsterdam, Gurgaon, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Santa Monica, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo. We were founded in 2007 and acquired by American Express in 2010.
The Senior Manager of Customer Experience and Solutions, Managed Services will be responsible for ensuring the Client is maximizing their investment in the Accertify brand. This individual will be committed to providing extended world-class consulting services to the Client by applying industry knowledge of fraud mitigation strategy.
- Promote a “client first” environment at all times.
- Dedicated to the Client and their overall projects and strategy.
- Provide personalized training as needed.
- Develop and deliver strategic familiarization plans, allowing Clients to feel empowered and engaged.
- Train clients on how to self-service the Interceptas platform if requested.
- Consult with current Accertify clients to design and execute a comprehensive feedback loop for platform usability and fraud control improvements.
- Work closely with Account Managers to assist in identifying use cases or additional opportunities for Clients to increase their ROI.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years fraud risk consulting or relevant payment industry experience
- 3+ years Interceptas platform experience nice to have
- 3+ years of previous merchant experience preferred
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Passion for delivering a second-to-none Client experience
- Self-starter with the ability to operate independently and produce results in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- Strong consultative skills with a demonstrated ability to establish, maintain, and deepen relationships with Clients and partners
- Exceptional attention to detail, prioritization, and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact and present to all levels of an organization
- Must have the capacity to develop a value proposition through effective probing and negotiation with an ability to establish credibility and build rapport
- Must have strong problem solving and change management skills with a talent for adapting quickly
- In-depth understanding of payment processing environments and fraud mitigation strategies both domestically and globally
- SaaS and SQL highly preferred
- Ability to travel 30%
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2021, 10:23:54 AM