At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
- Participates in program/release level processes for an Agile Release Train
- Facilitate program increment planning meetings with leadership, business stakeholders, product management and delivery teams on the Agile Release Train(s)
- Support program level meetings in partnership with product management and system architect(s) to aid in the preparation, readiness and prioritization of features for future PI planning sessions
- Partner with business owners, product managers and product owners to help assure strategy, vision and road map alignment and execution
- Ensure value is achieved by the scrum on behalf of end users via the program predictability measure
- Collaborate with other scrum masters, RTEs to coordinate cross-train dependencies
- Live the Agile and SAFe Values & Principles
- Provide visibility into gaps, issues, risks, and opportunities within the scrum team.
- Aggregate and drive team Program Increment objectives into Program/ Release objectives to ensure successful delivery
- Mentor and coach to Agile Scrum on Agile/Lean/SAFe Principles
- Participate in enterprise program management improvement and standardization activities
- Encourage collaboration and quality practices between system architects & Agile teams
- Oversight to ensure the timely identification and prioritization of technical infrastructure to support implementation of priority features and enablers e.g. Architectural Runway
- Promote compliance with SDLC standards
- Ensures data integrity for the Agile Scrum within the Agile Management tools
- Ensure strategic alignment for the scrum deliverables across organizations and teams
- Escalate impediments, manage risks, dependencies and resourcing needs
- Drive program/ release level continuous improvements
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
- 7+ years relevant Program/Project Management experience
- 2+ years of experience as a scrum master, will be preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS Or CSE or Equivalent
- Technical knowledge of Oracle Development
- Knowledge of Procurement, Invoicing, Payments, Accounting, Assets and Projects processed
- Collaboration Tools (Github, Confluence, Rally, JIRA)
- Scrum Master
- SAFE Certifications
- Functional knowledge in finance, procure to pay domain is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 15, 2020, 1:24:09 AM