- Efficiently and promptly handle e-mail requests for action directed to CM. Deeply understand the subject, link to existing processes and people involved. Act personally and/or involve necessary resources when needed. Report and/or monitor progress. Ensure in-time execution of all activities (tasks) agreed (assigned) with (to) other staff members.
- Organize and execute effective internal/external bi-directional communication from CEE CM to other staff members and 3rd parties. Ensure CM presence, actively gather issues raised by all team members and make sure all are addressed. Work closely with GCO and Compliance upon outgoing communication and company agreements.
- Supervise all mandatory activities and processes related to legal governance of branches and other legal entities. Ensure high quality and timely completion.
- Manage CM diary, client /prospect visits, travels. Organize external meeting with prospects and clients. Setup internal meetings. Ensure preparation of pre-requisite materials and follow up minutes. Monitor progress of actions items.
- Compile and format business data for reports. Prepare requested presentations in line with given guidelines. Understand content, link to business processes, relations and dependencies.
- Ensure co-ordination of all cross-department projects according to agreed time guidelines.
- Take ownership of assigned business, operational or legal projects.
- Support Account Development and Service Delivery Department when needed
- Any other assigned by CM.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Who are you:
- Business administration or similar education. Good understanding of business processes existing in large organization
- Excellent communication skills. Draw right observations, conclude what exactly has to be done, why and by whom. Crisp and precise in expressions. Ability to spot critical information including key dependencies and translate them in action.
- Previous experiences as an executive assistant or in project management at multinational/global companies would be an advantage
- Honest and open.
- Self-organized, determined, patient and with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Willing to drive change and grow own career.
- Proven determination to achieve goals, invention to cope with challenges and will to win.
- Very good verbal fluency and written business communication skills in Polish and English.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2021, 1:22:43 PM