Customer Care Professional - Night Shift
Customer Engagement Network - US Market
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a brand built on going above and beyond to provide the best customer experience, having the most exceptional colleagues is paramount. As the face of the company, you can create positive interactions with our customers every day – from curating a unique travel or lifestyle experience to helping them with their everyday needs. And, you can grow your skills through industry-leading training and ongoing coaching, all while learning what it means to continually set the standard for world class, customer-first service.
Role & Responsibilities:
Meaningful, rewarding work performed with integrity
Here’s just some of what you’ll do in this role:
- Deliver world-class customer service, while responding to Customer inquiries and concerns via multiple channels (calls, emails)
- Build meaningful relationships with our Customers through a consultative approach, understanding their current and future needs, providing first contact resolution and negotiating a positive outcome for the Customer and American Express
- Enhance our customers’ experience by identifying opportunities to offer products based on our Cardmembers’ needs
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Navigate computer systems and applications to service our Customers, and enable them to get the most from our online and mobile platforms
- Document necessary information, such as payment details, Customers change of details, change of address and travel notifications
- Re-prioritize and adapt to an ever-changing environment
Unique career journey shaped by your talent and curiosity
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
- Display a passion to serve by delivering outstanding service in every interaction with our Customers
- The ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as well as multitask, using multiple systems and digital tools to service our Customers
- Strong interpersonal, communication, verbal and written skills
- Assertiveness to handle difficult conversations
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and resourcefulness skills
- Critical, analytical and forward thinking with problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail
- Confidence to work in a virtual environment
- Location: Menara Prestige, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur office location –. Based on the evolving situation with Covid-19, we will work with you to ship equipment to your home address and conduct a new hire orientation virtually. From there your training and/or work will be remote until the situation with Covid-19 allows us to move back into our building. *
- Workplace Flexibility: Full time. Night Shift, full night hours with different shifts lasting until the next afternoon. Some shifts may temporarily be worked remotely.
- American Express offers a fantastic and diverse working environment. High performance is rewarded with target driven incentives
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 12:19:39 AM