Every one of our Customer Care Professionals represents the American Express Brand.
At Global New Accounts, you will be playing a key role to support American Express business by processing and issuing American Express card fast and easy for our customers.
You are expected to be a problem solver and enabler for our card members and our business.
And the people you’ll work with, and the customers you’ll care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do.
As your main responsibilities, you will be processing new card applications. This includes:
- Data capture of card applications
- Know-your-customer / know-your-business process
- Manual reviews of applications working with team in Tokyo
- Support manual underwriting process where required
Global New Accountsでは、アメリカン・エキスプレスカードを、よりシンプルで迅速に新規のお客様に発行できるよう、新規申込に関する業務に携わっている方を募集しております。
Degree holder in any field
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision
- Proven ability to make fact based decisions promptly and maintain accuracy
- Strong Japanese verbal and written skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- High level of integrity
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 29, 2020, 4:17:54 AM