Accertify Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express is a global leader in providing software, tools and strategies for preventing online fraud and mitigating enterprise-wide risks. Accertify is committed to providing e-commerce companies with comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to fight fraud.
Over the past 12 years Accertify has been steadily building its presence across the globe & in many markets is now recognized as the market leader. Globally Accertify is widely considered the benchmark in the enterprise/ merchant online fraud prevention/ digital identity space & the company continues to innovate to provide its customers with the most effective product & services.
Accertify is now looking to appoint a highly skilled and accomplished Sales Director to continue to drive the business forward in the US. This is a varied and complex role which will require the successful applicant to have previously managed a strategic sales team & ideally in the online fraud & payments, technology, SaaS space.
In order to be considered for this position you will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership – someone who leads from the front & can build loyal followership.
- The ability to drive new business through solution selling & coaching of direct reports to do the same.
- Strategic thinking borne out of a curious nature & the ability to problem solve for key prospects.
- Deal making skills which position the company as the most appropriate & preferred choice for large enterprise companies.
- The ability to develop strong relationships with customers to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded.
- Ability to manage a remote team of strategic Sales people across the US.
- Experience working with lengthy sales cycles & knowledge on how to speed things up when necessary.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly & be able to confidently translate those learnings into sales pitches.
- Deep and proven technology experience in the online fraud/ SaaS space. Device and Fraud is a strong positive.
- Extensive contact list of north American Merchants, banks & FI’s to call on.
- Ability to be self-motivated and hold the team to high standards regarding prospecting, call planning, sales meeting presentations etc.
- A good understanding of the current online fraud prevention landscape & the existing players is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work at the “C” level as well as develop relationships with other key stakeholders
- Minimum - Bachelor degree in a related field. Post graduate degree is seen as very desirable
- At least 10 years experience leading Sales teams in a complex selling environment strongly preferred
- Experience selling in SaaS solutions or other cutting edge technologies (Fraud experience in the USA is a strong plus)
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 4, 2021, 11:46:14 AM