Accertify Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express, is a leader in providing software, tools and strategies for preventing online fraud and mitigating enterprise-wide risks. Accertify is committed to providing e-commerce companies with comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to fraud.
As a part of the team, you will:
- Work with business representatives, Lead Developers, and the Director of Software Development to design, build and test new products and features
- Work independently or on small team projects
- Participate in requirement gathering and design sessions
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Troubleshoot and optimize code for usability, performance, and scalability
We seek individuals with strong fundamental programming experience, great communication skills, and a love for working on challenging problems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Very strong and demonstrable analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Professional programming experience in an enterprise setting
- High volume transactional environment experience
- 4+ years software development experience as a Java developer
- A solid understanding of "how things work" in the world of computers, the Internet, databases, and the Java programming language
- Familiarity with basic programming constructs (conditionals, loops, data structures)
- Strong Relational database skills (SQL, JDBC - Oracle and PostgreSQL preferred)
- Exposure to modern front-end technologies - CSS, less, Bootstrap, AngularJS
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2021, 8:53:20 AM