People. Technology. Community. When Accertify formed in 2007, we brought together smart and innovative engineers, analysts, designers, and thought leaders. Our mission? Help customers thrive by providing them a platform, insight, and the expertise to transform their ideas and initiatives into success. Today, we’re a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express and a leading provider of digital identity, fraud prevention, chargeback management, and payment gateway solutions.
The Solution Productization Analyst will be responsible for building internal components (software and services) and subsequently developing them into a standard, fully-tested, packaged solution that enables the business to rapidly grow and scale. This role will require an equal mix of both technical acumen to aid in the definition, architecture, and development of the solution and business skills to design, collaborate, document, and implement the solution. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives solving challenging problems, is maniacal about making processes more efficient, and enjoys working with talented and motivated teammates in a fast-paced environment that will challenge you to reach the next level.
- The maintenance and support of our existing software applications and tools
- Improvements of existing software applications and tools
- Development of new functionality to existing software applications and tools as needed
- Creation of new software tools including testing, documenting, and training on these tools
- As part of a team, define and document integrated solutions architecture and design
- Perform project management administration activities for solution creation projects
- Communicate and train other Accertify team members on applications, tools, and solutions
- Communicate across the business with other teams to understand customer needs
- Communicate across the business and with customers to understand customer/market needs and identify opportunity areas for solutions
- Work with third parties to define and document integration functionality requirements and design
- Continually identify areas of opportunity where we can improve on efficiencies, repeatability, and quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Equivalent.
- 2-5 years of experience in .NET / C#
- Experience with Web Development (Backend and Frontend) (ASP.net Core Preferred, frameworks including jQuery, Razor and Razor Pages, relational database design and integration / Entity Framework Core, and GUI development WPF / Windows Forms
- Previous experience with XML, JSON, CSV is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with quick turn-around times
- Strategic thinker, with ability to quickly assess, troubleshoot and summarize information and effectively identify issues or risks and potential resolutions
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Relationship building skills
- Background in working well with multiple parties as part of a team to create software based solutions
- Good understanding of REST APIs and how to communicate with different web platforms.
- Experience with Blue Prism, risk engines, card-not-present fraud, chargeback management, and data analytics is preferred
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 5, 2020, 7:55:38 PM