U.S. Consumer Marketing Services (CMS) strives to make membership essential to US Consumers. CMS’s remit includes acquisition of new members, establishment of early tenure relationships with new customers, loyalty marketing for existing members and reengagement efforts. The Senior Analyst will join the U.S. Customer Marketing team within CMS which carries a mission to deliver distinct marketing on behalf of the enterprise that makes American Express essential to our existing customers. He/she will join a group of talented, passionate marketers rallied behind goals to leverage the customer as a platform for growth─ deepening revenue and share in differentiated ways.
The Go-to-Market Strategy team in the US Customer Marketing organization is designed to enable lifecycle marketing strategies which enrich customer and marketer experiences for future growth. We partner heavily across all Marketing, Product, Brand, Operations, Finance, Technology, Data Science & Analytics teams to enable new Card products & benefits, evolve new revenue streams, and unlock capabilities to unify the customer experience. The Senior Analyst, Product Line Strategy will be responsible for supporting marketing strategy and execution plans across priority Charge, Lend, and Co-Brand product and benefit enhancements for existing Card Members. This will involve working with product teams and representing the interests of all channels under the Customer Marketing umbrella including Early Tenure, Phone, Site, Media, Email, Direct Mail and Retention. This is an opportunity to join a high-performing team and enable product, benefit & value launches during unprecedented times where it is critical we engage, retain & grow spend, and stem attrition with our loyal customer base.
- Serve as Product Line SME for customer marketing partners, partnering closely with product teams to provide marketing colleagues with latest customer insights, positioning, messaging, and benefit claims/T&Cs
- Partner with Lifecycle & Loyalty and Customer Growth teams to support development of detailed marketing & go-to-market plans to deliver on product objectives, including our approach to segmentation, channel reach, offers, branding, messaging and end to end execution.
- Project manage product refreshes, value injection & benefit launches across customer marketing organization from initial planning to creative development and ultimately activation and performance reporting. Lead internal forum to drive consistency in marketing approach, circulate updates and assets, and provide paths for escalations for your peers
- Own reporting of marketing performance & post-launch analysis, publishing insights to product and marketing partners
- Maintain a product launch playbook for customer marketing that defines best practices for go-to-market strategy at Amex
- Partnership: fantastic partner who is dependable and easy to work with
- Great communicator: ability to communicate a strategy clearly both orally and in written form
- Solution oriented: always comes to the table with options on how to solve a problem
- Independent: proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Customer First: ability to put yourself in the shoes of the customer and develop a communication strategy based on what is best for them
- Attention to detail: exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage large amounts of data
- Flexible: ability to change directions as needed
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 11, 2020, 5:14:08 PM
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.