American Express in the Nordic region is one of the fastest growing international markets of American Express world-wide and is a strong driver of digital transformation. We are now looking for a Conversion specialized Product Owner to strengthen our Nordic Consumer Card team. The responsibility within this role is to create, experiment and iterate on our applications, mainly web, with the main objective of increased conversion rate and incremental revenue. You will own the applications, experiences and their backends of our Product Pages, Upsell and Cross sell Tools, Referral Marketing Tools and Card Application Journeys. In order to succeed, you will work closely with our internal teams and agencies for UX design, development and content to set their agenda, lead their Project Managers and create next level applications and user experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Work with internal colleagues and external agencies to create new sales applications from the bottom up – from identifying an opportunity to drawing data process flows, UX design and content – with the users’ needs, conversion rate and revenue in focus.
- Be a Product Owner of our existing sales applications and set their short- to mid-term backlog and long-term strategy with user experience and conversion rate optimization in focus.
- Use a hypothesis driven approach to build experiments and activities to personalize experiences for our users with the objective of increased funnel engagement towards the defined performance indicators.
- Build and execute on a testing plan for each sales application.
- Adapt our sales applications to product- or regulatory changes and similar, and be responsible for the daily/weekly/monthly maintenance of the applications.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree or similar in a relevant field – e.g. Computer Science, IT, Business Administration, Marketing, Media or UX Design.
- 2-5 years relevant working experience within tech, either as a Product Owner or Project Manager within e-commerce, digital marketing, media, web or similar.
- Experience in Adobe Analytics, Maxymiser and ContentSquare or similar web analytics and experimentation tools.
- Can look at a page and its dataset to rapidly come up with ideas that would be worth testing.
- Passion for digital consumer behavior and tech.
- Feel comfortable being the driver in terms of hypothesis, building, simple coding and follow up.
- Willingness to drive change in a large corporation while remaining patience with the lengthy processes that comes with big corps.
- Proactive problem-solver with a self-starting attitude and a willingness to challenge status quo.
- Curios and innovative mindset.
- Ability to run multiple initiatives in parallel with a strong sense of planning and prioritizing work.
- Natural collaborator who enjoys working with and others, to support the success of the team.
- Fluent in Swedish and business English (Finnish and/or Norwegian is seen as a plus but not required).
The work environment at Amex is tactical, goals oriented and ever evolving so you will need to be proactive, keen to learn and prepared to work hard to get things done in an efficient and impactful manner – always with an open-minded, friendly and positive attitude. Reporting into the Marketing Manager based in Stockholm, this role will be tasked with driving key initiatives that will deliver transformational growth for the Nordic region.
What we offer:
- To grow in parallel with the results that you create.
- To play a vital role of driving growth in the Nordics.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work for a Fortune500 company.
What we value (our so-called Blue Box Values):
- Quality - We provide outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our customers.
- Integrity - We uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork - We work together, across boundaries, to meet the needs of our customers and to help the company win.
- Personal Accountability - We are personally accountable for delivering on our commitments.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 17, 2020, 9:20:35 AM