Decision Maker & Program Administrator Marketing
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the leading provider of payments for businesses of all sizes globally. The Large & Global segment represents customers over $300M in revenue and is a focus area for GCS. This segment boasts some of our biggest clients, including names like Accenture, Coca-Cola, and Facebook.
This team is focused on developing and executing marketing strategies targeted at Decision Makers and Program Administrators in this unique segment.
This role will focus on communication strategies through scale marketing treatments This Analyst/Sr Analyst will:
- Develop and manage the communication strategy for PAs & DMs, leveraging email, phone and other marketing channels.
- Develop and execute on the phone trigger strategy, partnering with Data teams and the Field.
- Partner closely across the team to bring the GCS value proposition to life for PAs & DMs
This is a great opportunity to be a member of a high-performing & dynamic team.
- Develop, manage, and execute a PA & DM engagement strategy, utilizing scale channels
- Partner closely with the Field teams
- Create best-in-class communications with customers
- Partner with our agencies to develop strong, compelling creative
- Develop and maintain phone channel strategy
- Partner with stakeholders in Data, Risk, Product, Field and others
- Become a subject matter expert on the Large & Global customer segment
- Be a champion for the Large & Global within meetings and interactions with other teams
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues across segments
- 3-5 years’ work experience
- Experience in B2B Marketing preferred
- Experience with scale channels, especially email marketing
- A passion for creating engaging customer experiences to support our brand
- Strong marketing and analytical skills
- Agency management experience
- Superior project management skills, with ability to managing multiple priorities and initiatives
- Ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams, peers, and leaders
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic environment and comfortable with white space
- Phone marketing experience, a plus
- Enthusiasm and sense of humor is a must!
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2020, 12:42:49 PM