American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) offers powerful backing and financial support to business clients of all sizes. The GCS US Small and Medium Enterprise (US SME) Marketing team strives to provide our customers with the world’s best customer experience every day to ensure that we are essential partners to our clients.
The US SME Product Marketing team's mission is to build go-to-market strategies for card, financing solutions and other payment products along with scaling distribution of additional products to US SME customers. The Analyst/Sr. Analyst, Product Marketing will be the responsible for execution of innovative new products and campaigns. They will work with Product Marketing Managers & Product Owners to develop robust cross-channel marketing strategies and plans.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage end-to-end campaign execution (set-up, approval, implementation) in direct marketing channels
- Partner with agencies on development of creative assets
- Oversee marketing calendar including scheduling and planning for campaigns throughout the year
- Manage the marketing budget & optimization throughout the year
- Monitor, analyze and report out campaign results
- Partner with multiple internal teams for campaign set-up and approval
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Ability to analyze and leverage data
- Strong collaborator and flexible team player, with the ability to build and leverage relationships
- Strong project management, organization and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail with focus on driving results
- Desire to work hard and have fun at the same time
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Location: 200 Vesey St, New York, NY 10285
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 17, 2020, 12:02:46 AM