U.S. Consumer Marketing Services (CMS) strives to make membership essential to US Consumers. CMS’s remit includes acquisition of new members, establishment of early tenure relationships with new customers, loyalty marketing for existing members and reengagement efforts. The Senior Analyst, Customer Marketing will join the U.S. Customer Market team within CMS which carries a mission to deliver distinct marketing on behalf of the enterprise that makes American Express essential to our existing customers. He/she will join a group of talented, passionate marketers rallied behind goals to leverage the customer as a platform for growth─deepening revenue and share in ways difficult for others competing in the marketplace to replicate.
The Senior Analyst for the Customer Marketing Enablement Team will be responsible for executing campaigns across Digital, Email, Direct Mail, and/or Phone channels. This role requires project management skills that are crucial in effectively building and launching customer marketing campaigns. As the senior analyst, you will be closely collaborating with marketing partners in CMS, along with creative governance, brand, legal/compliance, and tech/capability teams in managing campaign operations that yield the best cardmember experience for our US Consumers. You will be part of a team that encourages collaboration, teamwork, and fun!
You will have the opportunity to become one of the linchpins for the U.S. Customer Market team, supporting critical marketing campaigns & developing process efficiencies with impactful results. Your perspective in marketing operations will empower you to assess the nuances & scope of these initiatives, resourcefully translating these marketing strategies into successful campaigns. The ideal candidate would combine his/her strong organizational skills and attention to detail in a collaborative environment with a passion for consumer marketing.
- Manage end-to-end campaign execution and project management to ensure campaigns are launched flawlessly with on-time delivery
- Build cross-functional relationships across internal teams & external partners, serving as a contact to build, review, and launch campaigns
- Perform as a vital colleague in conceptualizing marketing strategies into actionable plans, reviewing creatives with compliance teams and building offers with tech/capability partners
- Lead other critical marketing projects, such as supporting enterprise-wide initiatives, developing process efficiencies, and building partnerships to enhance our existing approach
- Project management experience and organization skills, with the ability to manage tight timelines and multiple priorities to driving flawless execution
- Strong attention to detail, serving as a process-focused thinker
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, building and leveraging relationships to create solutions
- Candidate must have a strong mix of analytical skills and strategic thinking with a demonstrated ability to drive business results
- Desire to learn and be part of a fast-paced, results-oriented, dynamic team
- Thrive in a collaborative team that promotes teamwork and fun
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 17, 2020, 6:02:21 PM
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.