The Full Lifecycle Recruiter is a responsible for strategically executing the end-to-end hiring process at American Express, while ensuring superior candidate and Hiring Leader experience. They execute the sourcing, screening, assessment, interview, and offer processes in order to acquire the best candidates with speed and quality. They are a talent champion who can actively stay connected to a robust pipeline of candidates, maintain long-term candidate relationships, and energetically sell the role and the American Express brand.
- Owns full lifecycle recruitment activities for a regional/functional segment, ensuring superior candidate experience, while staying abreast of new hiring practices and trends
- Enacts broader Talent Acquisition recruitment strategy to ensure delivery of qualified and diverse talent
- Masters operational excellence by leveraging available technologies to maximize efficiency and quality to accomplish the delivery plan
- Sources and identifies talent through traditional and non-traditional sourcing channels, while building and maintaining robust active and passive candidate pipeline
- Recommends and drives improvements to the local sourcing strategy and pipeline by actively interfacing with Talent Acquisition Manager
- Partners with Hiring Leaders to manage hiring volume and headcount goals, gathers key input for candidate slates, and provides feedback on candidates and influences hiring decisions
- Updates and posts jobs, manages talent pools and requisitions, and dispositions candidates
- Conducts first round interview, intake meetings, interview debriefs, and reviews assessments
- Structures new offers, works with compensation team to determine appropriate packages, negotiates offer, and makes offer edits as necessary
- Partners with employee relations, legal, background check, etc. to provide end-to-end service to candidates and Hiring Leaders
- Communicates proactively and in a timely manner with candidates, providing details on the selection process and Hiring Leader feedback
- Four+ years of related full lifecycle recruiting experience
- Experience utilizing current Recruitment technologies (CRM's and ATS)
- Experience in recruiting Analyst to Director level professionals
- Ability to interface with candidates in an engaging and persuasive manner
- Ability to partner with, advise, and influence Hiring Leaders in a consultative manner to foster long-term relationships
- In-depth knowledge of the TA landscape in the Sales and / or Marketing
- Experience working in a fast-paced and compliance driven organization
- Experience with Taleo and AI Recruitment Technolgies
Education Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 5:16:45 AM