American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
In GCS Division, "Double Down on B2B" is one of the key goals to accelerate our business growth strategy and GCS Japan created the new team in SME Account Development (AD) named as "Industry Specialization" from Jan 2019. The mission of AD organization is to increase the charge volume from existing cardmembers and engage our profitable /large spend customers through our sales activities.
This position is responsible for leading AD Industry Specialization team consist from 4 team leaders with approx. 30 team members and develop strategies to grow our business.
This position will also be required to align with internal stakeholders such as New card acquisition team or merchant acquisition team to drive B2B growth strategies and build up win-win relationship. In addition, identifying new opportunities and analyzing how we can expand our charge volume and improve efficiency with Data analysis team and AD planning is also required.
- Ability to create "High performance culture" with will to win mindset
- Develop growth strategy for B2B and other SG&A by exploring further opportunity and improvement area with data analysis team and AD Planning
- Coaching skills to ensure all AD team members are coached to improve their performance, support each opportunities. Provide timely feedback and evaluation with positive mindset
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- 5+ years of proven sales experience, skills including pipeline management
- Proven track record of people management experience
- Mid-long term strategic growth planning experience
- Ability to challenge status-quo & influence without authority.
- Ability to work collaboratively across diverse teams
- Japanese AND English skills for written/oral business conversation
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 11, 2020, 1:43:50 AM