There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
1. Function Description
American Express is on a journey to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. The Dispute and Fraud Gate (DGT) team, within Global Services Group (GSG), will allow American Express to centralize the disputes process in a way that benefits our customers and enables us to more effectively leverage our quality of service. This position operates in a 24/7 environment, including working in shifts and on weekends. On-Going flexibility is required.
- Provide Superior Customer Experience on Calls to Consumer Card Members.
- Resolve all Customer Queries and Follow Established Procedures as Appropriate.
- Provide alternatives and apply Superior Service No, Call Handling Skills
- To Ensure Best Possible Solutions and FCR to Card Members.
- Deliver to the Customer, Employees and Shareholder Metrics as per Goals.
- Highlight Issues through Feedback and Recommend Changes in Workflows, Procedures, Service Levels, Based on Customer Demands
- To Meet Their Needs and Ensure Quality Service is given at all times.
- Adherence to Quality and Compliance Guidelines. Ability to Take Quick Decisions and Respond to Customer Inquiries.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
4. Critical Factors to Success
- Ability to Take Quick Decisions and Respond to Customer Inquiries.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning
- Minimum 1 Year experience in International Voice Process,
- Preferably Graduate in any stream
- Strong problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 4, 2021, 7:52:23 AM