Are you ready to realize your potential?
At American Express we have one mission – become the world’s most respected service brand. This means more than being just a friendly voice over the phone. It means creating unforgettable experiences in each interaction and offering the best solutions to our Card Members, based on your ability to create a unique connection with people through empathy and negotiation skills.
If you are a problem solver by nature and enjoy exceeding expectations this is the role for you.
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for providing world class customer service to our Card Members by:
- Maximizing our services and benefits with the goal of making AMEX the go to card for our Card Members and establishing their loyalty to the brand
- Analyzing our Card Member’s spending history, trends and determining their needs to ensure a personalized interaction in each connection
- Achieving pre-established goals for service and efficiency
- Adhering to your schedule and efficiently handling Card Member inquiries
- Answering a high volume of calls, demonstrating extraordinary customer service in each interaction
Experience is important but what we are really looking for is an open mind. If it is easy for you to learn new skills and work in a fast paced environment, you could be well on your way to starting your career at American Express.
- Passion for providing extraordinary customer service
- Exceptional written, verbal and listening communication skills in English and Spanish
- Superior interpersonal skills. Ability to turn complex inquiries into excellent experiences for our Card Members
- Ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented and skilled in analyzing data to solve problems and determine our Card Member’s true need
- Basic knowledge of Windows operating system and Microsoft Office suite
- Schedule flexibility: We offer service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Compensation and Benefits:
- Direct hire through American Express
- Base Salary
- Excellent performance bonus
- Schedule: 40 hours a week (Mon-Sun)
- 2 days off per week
- Paid training
- Casual dress code
- 20 Day Christmas bonus
- 11 Vacation days
- 50% Sunday bonus
- 9% Food tickets per month
- 9% Saving funds per month
- Restaurant tickets per month
- Major and minor medical expense insurance
- Offices located in a safe and easy to reach location (located 4 blocks away from San Antonio (line 7) and Mixcoac (line 12) subway stations
Are you ready to start your career at one of the best companies in Mexico?
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 19, 2020, 12:34:53 PM