If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative products and services at a rapid pace, with hands on experience and critical thinking, in areas of productivity and collaboration software suites, endpoint computing and security, mobile platforms, data management and analytics, and software engineering, join our architecture team to help with our transformation journey!
This individual will architect strategies and approaches for Digital workplace technologies including Mobile platforms, endpoints running Windows, MAC OS X, data platforms for analytics and machine learning, Digital experience management, reliability engineering and automation tools.
Don't miss this great opportunity to be the key lead of the Architecture center of excellence within the Digital workplace team - a team that brings together the product leads and infrastructure engineers from across the organization to define strategic product and technology road-maps, architecture guidelines and frameworks, and integrated technology decisions.
- Develop enterprise architecture and technology roadmap for the Digital workplace portfolio of platforms and technologies.
- Actively participate in team and organization-wide architecture and engineering discussions.
- Perform rapid POCs to experiment and build rails for the engineering / product teams
- Support engineers and project managers in rapid development and deployment
- Introduce enterprise architectural paradigms and solutions into the portfolio.
- Communicate to senior leaders regarding strategy direction and changes.
- Mentor engineers and solution architects to ensure technology complexities are understood very clearly to implement solutions expeditiously with high quality
- Knowledge and use of Enterprise architecture frameworks like TOGAF or Zachman
- 8 or more years of strong hands-on experience in Java, Python, or other modern language and experience with full stack development.
- Skills and expertise in cloud computing, system architecture, and enterprise solutions.
- Hands on admin experience with Microsoft O365, Webex and Slack, End user computing technologies and Operating systems, and Mobile.
- Proven understanding of key cyber security concepts and frameworks especially regarding end-user computing, mobility and SaaS services.
- Experience with data sourcing, enterprise data management, and modeling / machine learning.
- Proven collaboration skills along with the ability to influence without authority
- Strong written, verbal communication, presentation skills, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or related field required; Advanced Degree preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 3, 2021, 9:27:58 PM