Our division is responsible to develop new card member acquisition strategies in individual and corporate market. Especially the candidate has to manage and drive external advertisement in digital marketing.
This position can manage all the marketing process (strategy planning, campaign and promotion creation, execution and analysis, creative production, budget management, vendor management) as an owner position.
This position needs high sense of responsibility and speed, and high communication skill due to managing huge amount of budget, negotiating internal and external stakeholder like global team members and outside advertising agencies.
In order to achieve the goal, result oriented with improving marketing skill, analytical & logical thinking and customer oriented mind are critical.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Planning and execution of external advertisement strategy and promotion in digital marketing
- Strategy planning in external advertisement
- Execute PDCA cycle for maximizing ROI
- Creative production
- Agencies management
- Monitoring budget and activities report and analysis
- Collaborating with global staff in English
- Work closely with various stakeholders to deliver the attractive acquisition campaigns.
- Establish a best-in-class customer experience by customer journey optimization.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experienced in digital advertisement (more than 2 years)
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Experienced creative production
- Experienced promotion and planning
- Excellent oral and written communication in Japanese/English (Have positive mind to communicate with foreign team members in English)
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in MS Office, notably Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly analytical and data driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward-thinking flair
- Customer oriented mind
- Knowledge with credit card industry or financial industry
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2021, 7:19:24 PM