Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Reporting to the Client Success Director for EMEA, Client Success Executives at Accertify are devoted to developing an in-depth understanding of the Client’s business model and industry. By developing a deep understanding of their Client’s business, the Client Success Executive is able to apply their knowledge of payment processing, fraud mitigation, and the Accertify Interceptas Platform to provide strategic solutions that enable Client success.
- You will be responsible for managing, retaining, and growing client revenue
- You will be targeted on generating incremental revenue from an assigned portfolio of clients
- You will identify, develop, and close cross sale opportunities within your assigned portfolio of clients
- You will establish and build strong relationships through consistent interaction with Clients regarding their business model, industry, marketplace and the challenges they face
- You will understand and document Clients goals and the progress being made towards achieving them
- You will develop a strong working knowledge of our products and speak fluently about fraud mitigation and Accertify’s best practices, acting as a trusted advisor for your Clients
- You will provide training and education to Clients to help them achieve their goals
- You will keep our Clients informed on product updates and work to ensure all new features and functionality are adopted
- You will act as a Client advocate to our product team by collecting and sharing Client feedback and ideas
- You will develop and execute strategic account plans
- You will deliver meaningful and actionable Client performance reviews
- You will enable fast resolutions of Client concerns
- You will help drive customer references and case studies
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Second language essential, preferably German, although French or Spanish desirable also
- Preferably 3+ years Fraud Risk Consulting or Relevant Payment industry experience
- Strong consultative skills with a demonstrated ability to establish, maintain, and deepen partnerships with clients
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be highly customer focused, a self-starter and a results-driven individual
- Must have the ability to build a value proposition through effective probing and understanding of the customer’s business model in addition to strong presentation/negotiation skills and the ability to build rapport and credibility
- Location: London, England
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Location: London, England
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 8:02:35 AM