As our Compliance Analyst you will:
Play a critical role in the market compliance team to support the Market Compliance Officer - Thailand in implementing the Thailand Compliance program.
- Maintains oversight of key regulatory changes and support the implementation of new regulations. This involves working closely with the business to design new processes in accordance to regulatory requirements.
- Develops, implements, maintains and enhances ongoing AML programs across the business.
- Performs the review of advertisements, marketing materials and sales scripts for compliance implications.
- Drafts compliance policies and follows through to ensure implementation of procedures and monitoring programs by relevant business units.
- Assists with managing internal audits, regulator examination and other related reviews.
- Provides compliance support and advice to business concerning compliance related matters as well as laws & regulations implementation
- Assists with drafting compliance reports
- Performs compliance monitoring and testing according to a risk based plan. Identifies compliance gaps and work with the business to remediate the gaps.
- Supports business initiatives and compliance programs.
We seek a highly motivated individual, who is keen to further develop his/her career and expertise within the compliance field.
- The individual in this position must be a self-starter and must have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively across multiple business units and to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Experience in project management, tracking tasks against milestones and handle various stakeholders.
- Independent worker with a keen interest to learn new tasks.
- At least 3-5 years Compliance experience
- Knowledge and experience in AML Laws & Regulations is highly preferred.
- Audit Big Four or Law Firm background is preferred
- University Degree
- Credit card business / Banking industry background is an advantage.
- Language: English and Fluent in Thai (Speaking, writing and listening)
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 10, 2020, 8:20:51 PM