We are seeking for passionate, energetic and confident English and Japanese speakers who are responsible for bringing our brand to life, creating lasting relationship and enhancing the experience of our customers for a living.
Launch your career by joining the Japan Card member Maintenance and Inquiry (CMMI) Team within the Customer Fulfillment Network (CFN) KL. CFN is a part of Global Services Group (GSG) and responsible for providing world-class service experience for card members. It encompasses servicing through calls and backend processing supporting card member disputes, maintenance, commercial servicing and merchant servicing.
- Ensure all teams across American Express have the most recent and accurate data available on card member accounts to meet their objectives and make sound business decisions
- Process bank debit form for Customers
- Review, analyze and perform account maintenance requests such as handling emergency card replacement (ECR) request and validating card members’ identity and proceed with the necessary steps
- Partner with relevant teams such as team members in Tokyo to ensure correct maintenance request is performed for card members
- Ensure card members’ request is fulfilled within Service Level Agreement (SLA). For example, emergency card is delivered to card member on time for seamless usage
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing English and Japanese; JLPT level N1-N2
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- A customer centric, can do attitude for customer
- Able to deliver result in accordance with policy and procedure
- Good PC skills
- Flexible, engaged and pro-active team player
- Flexible to work shifts hours as well as weekend & Malaysia public holiday when necessary
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 9:26:49 PM