This position works directly with the Colleague Market Partner Director and will support the deployment of the Colleague Plans in the market, by working closely with the local Colleague Experience Group. He/She will partner with business leaders to enable Market – wide business success and enhance the colleague experience to drive business outcomes.
Joining the local Colleague Market Partner Team, you will be focused on the following key areas. The incumbent will also own delivery of multiple strategic projects in conjunction with the Italy CMP team, CoEs and CMP extended team across the region.
Deliver a great colleague experience:
- Ensure American Express Colleague Brand come to life, enhancing inclusive leadership capabilities to further develop an inclusive and diverse workplace where every voice is valued
- Contribute to identify the market colleague priorities and to execute the Market Colleague Plan to sustain the company’s growth
- Leading with external perspective, enhance and communicate our Colleague Brand to innovate, gain competitive advantage and strengthen our position as Employer of Choice
- Focus on continuous improvement, innovation, agility, and enterprise design
Talent planning and Career Growth: partner to create a unique career journey for our colleagues, growing the best talents:
- Support the deployment of the Market specific talent management strategy resulting in actions, such as targeted development talent moves with the support of Center of Expertises and Colleague Strategic Partners as needed
- Partner with leaders to develop top talents in order to reach growth targets, elevate critical role capabilities by maintaining robust succession plans in place and define proactive strategy to retain high potentials
- Collect, update and monitor CEG data to offer strategic insights and talent performance solutions and measure the results of each initiative implemented to grow talents
- Act as a talent broker for local and cross-market talent moves, in partnership with Colleague Strategic Partner
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to enhance and communicate our Colleague Brand to attract, retain and engage talents.
- Collaborate with the other Colleague Market Partners and COEs to deploy the learning and development agenda to address strategic capabilities needs.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Solid education and academic background
- Demonstrable experience as HR Generalist or HR Business Partner with a broad knowledge of HR practices (5+ years)
- Experience within a large international corporate, fast paced environment
- Ability to build effective relationships and provide consultancy and advice to senior business stakeholders to add value and enhance services
- Business Acumen and ability influence in a matrix organization
- Project management skills with the proven ability to lead and deliver large scale projects and initiatives.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Proven relationship and consultancy skills at business leader level
- Customer orientation and problem-solving skills
- Italian speaker; Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We welcome applications from candidates with Protected Category status.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2018. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 11, 2021, 10:17:44 AM