One Amex is a product development platform which breaks business unit, market, and device boundaries to create cohesion, simplicity, and ubiquity across digital channels at American Express. It follows an inner source model, and everyone at American Express can view and contribute to any part of the platform. It is built on an open governance policy!
Being part of One Amex is about being a platform champion to build reusable software that impacts our customers in a positive way through data and content. We are an innovative global organization.
One CMS is the Content Management System under the One Amex umbrella. One CMS enables both marketing teams and tech teams to develop fast, scalable, and brand compliant websites and applications.
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join the One CMS Product team. The Product Analyst works closely with the product managers and engineers within and outside of the One CMS team to manage requirements, product backlogs, evangelize the benefits and provide structure to the on-boarding, delivery planning and training processes.
We are looking for someone who is deeply inquisitive and interested in Product Management as a discipline. The person who will thrive in this role is someone who has a strong attention to detail, is organized, enjoys creative problem solving while working at the intersection of business, engineering, and user experience.
You are a strong team player with deep domain knowledge of content management, and agile best practices.
- Carry out discovery and analysis to support the creation of our Product Vision, Strategy and Framework
- Perform the Product Owner role within our product Scrum team including writing user stories, defining support documents, prioritizing features and conducting usability tests
- Responsible for gathering and using data and analytics to deliver great customer experiences
- Obsess over customer needs - identify opportunities and gaps, work to address those needs
- Maintain metrics and key performance indicators to manage the product
- Work closely with engineering, data, analytics and product management teams to deliver results
Please note, Salary increases in case of a lateral move are provided only on an exception basis and in line with compensation guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, math, business, or related discipline
- Deep knowledge of content management
- Agile experience is required. Scaled Agile Framework and principles is a plus.
- Experience 2+ as a product analyst in an enterprise environment
- Ability to work with software development teams, data engineers, and data scientists to launch and improve platforms related to content, experience, search & analytics
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to influence other teams
- Experience defining user needs and frameworks for customer facing products
- Track record of shipping enterprise grade global products
- MBA plus
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2021, 1:52:10 PM