You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day
One Amex is a product development platform which breaks business unit, market, and device boundaries to create cohesion, simplicity, and ubiquity across digital at American Express.
One Amex enables engineers to develop fast, scalable, and consistent websites. Since it follows an inner source model, everyone at American Express can view and contribute to any part of the platform. It is built on an open governance policy!
Being part of One Amex is about being a platform champion to build reusable software that impacts our customers in a positive way though data and content. In addition, our colleagues are responsible for rolling out the new products & updates and ensuring meeting the compliance need of the business.
We are innovative and a global organization with activities in different customer experiences.
We are looking for a strong leader who can work at the intersection of business, engineering, and user experience, with deep domain knowledge of managing projects and operations related to Website Navigation & Operations.
Manage end-to-end operations for the Website Navigation including:
- Organize web projects/programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the One Amex and the navigation team
- Work with multiple stakeholders as part of the Agile product development process including writing user stories, defining support documents, prioritizing initiatives and conducting testing
- Look for trends and opportunities to streamline processes, improve customer experiences, and share best practices with internal and external business units
- Work closely with engineering, data, analytics and product management teams to deliver results
- Actively identify customer needs and push to fulfill these needs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, math, business, or related discipline
- Deep knowledge of project & operation management involving web sites and navigation
- Experience of 2+ years as a program / project manager of complex web technologies
- Track record of shaping project and program strategy and roadmaps
- Ability to work with business teams, software development teams, web engineers, and design team manage projects
- Growth mindset; ability to learn and introduce new ideas for innovation
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to influence other teams
- Experience in Financial Services industry
- Track record of managing global and enterprise web projects & platform operations
- MBA plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 5, 2021, 1:29:30 PM