You Lead The Way, We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible – and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Backing our Merchants is at the heart of our business – and that’s exactly what members of the Global & Premium Merchant Servicing Team do. Put on your thinking cap and turn on your best consultative approach to ensure a memorable servicing experience for our Merchants, while being backed by an iconic brand. Whether you’re navigating them through Account Setup or advising on the best way to protect their businesses from Disputes, your work will help us become an essential part to our Merchants’ lives.
How will you make an impact in this role?
- Manage end to end servicing requests from various markets and several process units to provide outstanding service to our APAC Based Merchants, especially our highly valued Global, Premium & Centralized Client Management (CLM/CCLM) accounts.
- Think out of the box and resolve merchants’ and CLM/CCLM enquiries/ issues to ensure a speedy rectification with minimal impact to Merchant experience.
- Reduce recurring incidents by providing lasting solutions (Drive to Digital) to CLM/CCLM/Merchants using root cause analysis.Active communication with Merchants and CLM/CCLM via emails, inbound and outbound calls to build a stable business relationship.
- Close the loop efficiently with Merchants and client managers to promote the AMEX brand amongst our business partners.
- Build and maintain a synergic relationship with different lines of businesses within AMEX such as Customer Fulfilment Network (CFN) and Global Merchant Network Services GMNS to ensure a World Class Customer Experience in all company touchpoints.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong growth mindset and with the ability to take ownership of your own career.
- Performance at the top 20% in existing department on all metrics, with consistency in results.
- Must embody the AMEX Vision to provide the world’s best customer experience every day.
- Excellent analytical, time management, and organizational skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to details with an agile problem-solving mindset.
- Highly accountable and motivated.
- Firm command of the English & Thai language (verbal and written).
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2021, 5:02:20 AM