This position is an exciting opportunity to work in the fast-paced and dynamic environment of US Consumer Marketing on the Digital Prospect Acquisition Marketing: Member Get Member (MGM) Marketing and Strategy team. The US Member-Get-Member referral marketing program is a rapidly-growing acquisition channel core to CMS’s goal to efficiently acquire high-quality new cardmembers. MGM is a top priority for the US Consumer business and this individual will play a key role in driving the business. The incumbent will work closely with key stakeholders across the enterprise COEs and other marketing partners across the organization. She/he will be responsible for supporting the channel strategy and expanding/optimizing the marketing for MGM across all digital paid and owned channels including but not limited to MYCA, Mobile, Display, Email, Social and Search. This person will also develop the marketing for new Consumer product launches within the MGM channel. The role requires a highly creative and analytical thinker with proven experience of delivering digital results. This is an opportunity to join a fun, high-performing team and drive significant results.
- Support the MGM marketing strategy for all paid and owned channels
- Develop marketing for all new Consumer product launches for MGM across channels
- Continue to optimize the VI, branding and overall messaging for MGM
- Partner with the broader analytics team in EDA to understand the data and provide thoughtful recommendations in improving the MGM marketing and experience
- Drive test and learn plans for MGM marketing across channels
- Successfully manage and build cross-functional relationships across multiple internal & external partners
- Highly motivated individual with a positive, can-do attitude and adaptable to change
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong project management and organizational skills. Manage multiple projects at once and drive results
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to interact, influence and lead internal partners and external partners such as creative agencies
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability in developing and presenting holistic strategy
- Desire to join a high-profile, results-oriented and fun, fast-paced team
- BA/BS required
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 4, 2021, 5:27:42 PM