You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Building lasting relationships is at the heart of our business– and that’s exactly what our team do best. Use your entrepreneurial mindset and consultative approach to create rewarding opportunities for both our customers and yourself, while being backed by an iconic brand. Whether you’re helping our customers get the most value from our range of innovative products and services, or collaborating internally across teams to deliver new solutions, your work can help us become an essential part of our customers’ lives. Find your place in sales on #TeamAmex.
How will you make an impact in this role?
The Global Merchant & Network Services (GMNS) organization partners with banks and financial institutions to issue cards on the American Express network. Through these partnerships, GMNS increases the number of American Express cards in the markets, enhances merchant coverage, and provides exciting and innovative new products around the world.
Reporting directly to the GNS Acquire LATAM Head, the incumbent will provide strategic thought leadership and relationship management to facilitate the expansion of the existing GMNS business with our partners and will be responsible for creating new business opportunities from deal conception to deal execution.
- Develop and Manage Acquiring relationship.
- Develop winner strategy for growing volume and improving penetration.
- Develop and Explore new business opportunities, focusing on B2B arena.
- Optimize AXP presence on existing Acquirers by synergic partnerships.
- Adding value by sharing innovative solutions/best practices
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in products, partnership / business development.
- At least 10 years product/sales/ background.
- At least 5 years on acquiring background.
- Experience in retail industry would be appreciated.
- Education: preferentially in economy, marketing, business administration.
- Consistent in meeting Key Performance Indicators
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with corporate clients (Decision Makers, Financial Controllers, Accountants, etc.)
- Self-leadership, maturity, flexibility and patience to respond to dynamic work environment and ever-changing business needs.
- Highly results driven and customer oriented.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including experience working closely with internal stakeholders and ability to influence all levels.
- English speaker is mandatory.
- Proven ability to turn strategies into feasible plans to drive results.
- Highly resilient, able to drive results in challenging business environment.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2021, 12:39:40 PM