About Global Network Services Payment Products Marketing & Partner Training
Global Product Marketing and Partner Training is a central team in the GNS Marketing organization responsible for fostering the adoption of network payment capabilities by developing impactful messaging, marketing resources and training for our Network Bank Partners.
GNS Marketing is seeking a Senior Manager of Product Marketing. In this role, you will join the broader GNS Marketing team and work closely with business stakeholders and our product management team to develop and execute product marketing strategies for priority payment products/technologies for the American Express Global Network.
We are looking for a tenured, highly energetic product marketer – a team player with an intellectual curiosity for learning new technologies and creating compelling messaging and engaging sales/marketing assets that will delight our customers. Essential to this role is a passion for learning new products and technologies, defining compelling value propositions and messaging, a keen interest in pushing the boundaries of possibility, resourcefulness to deliver on goals, comfort in a fast paced environment, a strong work ethic and demonstrated personal excellence.
What you will be doing:
- Define what winning looks like by working closely with the leaders and stakeholders across the enterprise to develop and execute the product marketing strategy for assigned products and capabilities.
- Collaborate with the product management, field teams, global brand team, legal and others to create differentiated product positioning and messaging, and high-quality marketing and sales tools.
- Lead with an external perspective by staying abreast of the latest trends in the payments industry and competitor messaging and marketing techniques.
- Identify opportunities to bring fresh thinking and ideas to the table to propel the adoption network capabilities.
- 7+ years of related B2B product marketing experience (in technology or payments preferred)
- Previous experience in the Payments Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters preferred
- An enthusiastic and highly motivated self-starter, who is comfortable with turning ideas into action, and excited about new payment technologies.
- Awareness of latest B2B marketing trends and techniques and tactics.
- Ability to form and influence relationships across a matrix environment to successfully drive projects to completion through collaboration.
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly; flexibility to adjust and navigate a variety of situations, individuals & groups; ability to persevere in the face of obstacles and challenges.
- Natural curiosity and desire to continuously assess the impact of messaging and materials to drive improvements
- Experience working with and managing third party suppliers and contractors when developing/curating marketing content.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2021, 12:00:39 AM