About Global Product Marketing and Partner Training
Technology has changed the possibilities for training and learning. Training, which prior to the digital era relied on lectures and classrooms were transformed even more as virtual, work-from-home set-ups increased the demand for online, self-paced programs to address the needs of the modern learner.
Global Product Marketing and Partner Training is a central team in the GNS Marketing organization responsible for fostering the adoption of network payment capabilities by developing impactful messaging, marketing resources and training for our Network Partners (Issuers and Acquirers).
Partner Training aims to deliver on-demand, self-serve training solutions and resources to onboard new partners and upskill existing partners to the American Express Network. This team offers a unique perspective about the Network providing the opportunity to work across almost every business unit to define training priorities, design formats, define content and execute engaging training modules to delight our partners.
The Partner Training team is seeking an Analyst of Partner Training to evolve the program to the next level and execute on the roadmap to deliver new content, channels and an optimal customer experience for Issuers and Acquirers.
In this role you will work with the Partner Training Senior Manager to define what winning looks like for the Essentials Curriculum and partner with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure the training meets the needs of bank partners and delivers on KPIs and measures of success.
You will become a decision maker on priorities, instructional design decisions, quality and delivery of the Essentials Curriculum training, including partnering with the LMS Navigator team to manage the delivery, assignment and reporting of the training modules.
Key to this role is a passion for learning and the energy to share that passion with others, a keen interest in pushing the boundaries of possibility, the ability to be resourceful in delivering on goals, comfort in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, and a strong work ethic with demonstrated personal excellence.
What you will be doing:
- Define what winning looks for the Essentials Curriculum, to identify new training modules and maintain existing training up to date.
- Lead with an external perspective to incorporate outputs from the annual needs assessment and incorporate partner feedback to develop the Essentials Curriculum.
- Conduct bi-annual review of the modules by making collaboration essential and partnering with SMEs.
- Work with external vendors to create, review and update the modules.
- Upload and assign modules to colleagues and external partners.
- Manage the communications plan to drive awareness and provide regular training updates to internal stakeholders and external Partners.
- Track and report partner registration, completion and collaborate with Partner Managers to drive awareness and completion of the training.
- Develop and deliver innovative and engaging training content, leveraging solutions, technologies and channels that are designed to reach today’s digital learners.
- An enthusiastic and highly motivated selflearner who is excited about contributing to win as a team.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, continually assess learner needs and program impact to drive improvements.
- Flexibility to adjust and navigate a variety of situations, individuals and groups and perseveres in the face of obstacles and challenges.
- Ability to build relationships across a matrix environment to successfully drive projects to completion through collaboration.
- Experience working with and managing third party suppliers and contractors when developing/curating content.
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Excellent power point skills and knowledge about design.
- Knowledge about the industry standard authoring and multimedia development tools and instructional design techniques.
- 3+ years of related experience and/or a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Previous experience with the world of payments is a plus.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 22, 2021, 2:10:12 PM