The US Customer Growth Marketing Team, within the Consumer Marketing Services group, strives to deliver marketing on behalf of the enterprise that makes American Express essential to our Card Members; specifically, responsible for driving revenue growth from existing customers through spend and lend treatments, while ensuring we retain our best customers.
The Sr. Analyst, Customer Growth Treatment Strategy will join a group of talented, passionate marketers rallied behind goals to leverage the customer as a platform for growth ─ driving revenue generating lending treatments to hit aggressive growth targets. The Sr. Analyst will be supporting a Sr. Manager to develop and deliver the strategy specifically for Lines Increase and Promotional APR treatments. This individual will focus on the customer segmentation, offer strategy and tiers, and analytics and insights across Charge, Co-brand and Prop Lending products to inform our strategy. This individual will partner closely with the Lending organization, Card Product Management, Risk and our Channel teams.
- Support Line Increase treatment strategy (including Income Capture) for lending Cards and Promotional APR campaigns for lending and charge Cards
- Develop the treatment offers across all Consumer Cards in partnership with product managers
- Lead investment optimization decisions to deliver against the most profitable customer treatments
- Partner closely with Product Management, Lending Customer Engagement, Risk and Channel Director teams to execute against our collaborative treatment strategy
- Find efficient and scalable opportunities to substantially grow revenue through our proven treatments
- Energetic self-starter with superior attention to detail and outstanding project management and organization skills
- Robust analytical skills and strong financial acumen with ability to measure and articulate success
- Customer oriented with a passion for marketing
- Ability to operate effectively under changing conditions and managing multiple priorities
- Strong thought leadership with proven track record for identifying opportunities and implementing solutions
- Ability to partner and build internal relationships while thriving in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
- Possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to synthesize strategic information
- Experience and comfort with influencing peers and leaders
- Advanced Excel skills
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 9:11:07 AM