You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
It’s more than protecting systems and data.
It’s protecting people.
Our Information Security Managers know that security is a top priority for our business and our partners and customers. Today, as cyber-attacks increase and compliance is more rigorously enforced, we look to them to stay ahead of what’s next and to protect our business and our future. So if you are dedicated to the latest technology and motivating others, secure your career here.
You won’t just see the problem coming, you’ll see the solution.
New threats to our business, our partners and customers appear on the horizon every day, so no two days are the same. But there are some things you can count on doing:
- Providing guidance on information security processes, controls, and compliance, and information security risk management to team members
- Encouraging employee contribution, such as feedback, career development planning, and goal setting.
- Developing plans and strategies for information security tools, processes, and programs
- Responding to changes in the regulatory environment and assisting other organizations in doing the same.
- Making strategic recommendations to enhance information security, including processes, procedures, governance approaches, and compliance.
- 12+ years hands-on experience in Information Security including 7+ years in Identity & Access Management.
- Deep competence in designing, deploying and operating Privileged Access Management solutions (CyberArk PAS & BeyondTrust ProwerBroker preferred).
- Should have led large scale (50K+ endpoints) PAM implementation & operations projects with industry leading PAM solutions (CyberArk & BeyondTrust Preferred).
- Should have experience in deploying PAM solutions for management of certificates & SSH keys.
- SME level competence on Workstation, Server, Databases, A2A identity & access management.
- Deep understanding of Windows, Unix, Database & Directory services & solutions and SSH Key based authentication.
- Understanding of broader IAM solution landscape, including but not limited to, Identity Lifecycle Management, Web Access Management & Identity Governance.
- Proficiency in Unix shell scripting / Perl and/or PowerShell.
- Experience in managing Geographically Dispersed Highly Available (GDHA) infrastructure.
- Experience in Puppet, Ansible or equivalent automation tools.
- Experience in Agile/ITIL based solution delivery & Service Operations – incident, problem & change management.
- Linux/UNIX, and/or Windows system administration certification (preferred).
- CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CyberArk certified (preferred).
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 2, 2021, 11:12:00 AM