- Providing guidance on information security processes, controls, and compliance, and information security risk management to team members
- Encouraging employee contribution, such as feedback, career development planning, and goal setting.
- Developing plans and strategies for information security tools, processes, and programs
- Responding to changes in the regulatory environment and assisting other organizations in doing the same.
- Making strategic recommendations to enhance information security, including processes, procedures, governance approaches, and compliance.
As part of the PAM operations team, you will be required to:
- Ensure availability of PAM services as per stated SLAs
- Responsible for responding to service interruptions and outages and restoration of service as per committed service agreements.
- Administer & manage appointed PAM solutions and all underlying components including but not limited to, credential vaulting & management, policy based fine grained entitlement management, session brokering & management and integrations with Enterprise Data Warehouse, SIEM & system monitoring tools.
- Handle new integration/entitlement policy update requests
- Handle Incident, change & problem management within the PAM service span.
- Participate in all key activities related to service availability & continuity including DR exercises
- Ensure PAM service meets all service parameters and KPIs.
- Regular reporting of PAM service SLAs & KPIs and adherence to associated targets.
- Closely collaborate with PAM architecture & engineering team on enhancements, new service functionalities & components.
- Lead the operationalization of new service offerings, components & integrations.
- Ensure that the PAM service, solutions & implementations are in complete adherence to AXP & regulatory controls and audit requirements (PCI DSS, SOX etc)
- Work closely with other associated functional areas both within and outside IAM organization to ensure seamless PAM service delivery.
- Propose, lead & drive initiatives that positively contributes to the overall IAM service portfolio & roadmap.
- BE/MCA/M Tech/B Tech graduate with 5-9 years of overall IT experience with minimum 3-4 years of experience in Unix administration (RHEL SuSE, Ubuntu) & Shell scripting (Korn/Bash)
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in administration & operation of large-scale implementation of industry-leading enterprise PAM solutions (preferably Beyond Trust PowerBroker, CyberArk PAS)
- Deep competence in RHEL administration and server support and exposure to other flavors.
- Hands-on experience in creating and modifying account/credential/end point policies and integrating OOB and custom platforms
- Deep experience in advanced level Shell scripting (Korn/Bash)
- Deep understanding of person & non-person identities & their management in Unix platforms.
- Good understanding of Directory structure, attribute/schema and PAM integration with Active Directory, LDAP based directory services
- Exposure to enterprise service operations tools like ServiceNow, DynaTrace, Puppet etc.
- Hands-on experience in handling service operations, incident & problem management in large-scale & geographically disparate environments.
- Good overall understanding of enterprise identity management, access management & MFA services besides PAM.
- Good understanding of regulatory standards including PCI DSS, SOX, NIST etc. (preferred)
- Experience in BFSI & Retail industry (preferred)
- Agile Practices & SDLC Methodologies and Practices
- System/Platform Domain Knowledge including Systems Integration
- Application Support
- Requirements Gathering and analysis
- Excellent Communication skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Awareness about Technology & Industry Trends
- Adaptability, collaboration & Teamwork
- Continuous Improvement & Learning Agility
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 20, 2021, 3:51:22 AM