The Global Investments Optimization team provides financial decision support for the Global Commercial Services (GCS) business unit. The team is focused on providing financial management, planning and results analysis, and decision support to senior leaders and key business partners across GCS. This role will partner with teams across the organization including Marketing, Corporate Planning, and Controllership to help deliver on our objectives including investment budget management and performance tracking of strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate should possess analytical skills, detail-oriented, and can explain complex concepts in a concise manner. The candidate should also have strong communication skills and the ability to tailor messages depending on the audience.
- Support planning and forecasting activities on the investment management TM1 tool
- Manage, track, and report on A&P investment Oracle budget lines
- Partner with marketing, product, and controllership on investment funds transfers
- Run investments month close activities including deliverables to corporate planning
- Support annual strategic planning process, through review and tracking of CBAs while partnering with the Strategic Planning team as well as lead finance teams
- Track investment spend performance on strategic and run-the-business initiatives
- Support the finance organization on ad-hoc projects
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and data applications (e.g. Oracle, TM1)
- Financial modeling, analysis, and reporting skills
- Outstanding communication (written & verbal) and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to learn and have ownership over projects
- Minimum of 1-2 years work experience
- Bachelor's degree required
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2021, 12:47:09 PM