You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a member of this team you will be developing and delivering web components supporting the user experiences. You will work closely with Product owners and User Experience teams to understand the requirements and deliver product that meets these requirements. Testing (Unit, functional TDD/BDD), CICD and automation are the key guidepost for this team. You will be challenged with identifying innovative and transformative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers. You will need to learn larger American Express environments to understand the technical and process dependencies to manage them effectively.
If you have passion for bringing great products to life and love working in a collaborative environment with your product partners and dependency teams; If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative customer experiences to clients around the globe, we want to talk to you !!!!
- Perform technical aspects of software development for assigned applications including design, developing prototypes, automated testing, and hands- on coding assignments of various technologies.
- Function as a strong team contributor on an agile team by contributing to software builds through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation).
- Automated testing, build and adapt CICD with basic knowledge of infrastructure.
- Debug software components and identify code defects for remediation
- Automate deployments in test or production environments.
- Enable OpenSource culture and advancement of it.
- Providing code reviews and feedback to the pull requests.
- Support production deployments and monitoring
- Demonstrate increased self-reliance to achieve team goals.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related experience required.
- Hands-on expertise with application design, software development, automated testing and CICD
- Great attitude and approach towards learning, innovation and transformation in product delivery.
- Exposure and up to date with industry reference of tech trend and solutions.
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented programming language.
- Challenge the status-quo and willingness to learn, adapt new technologies
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 18, 2021, 11:06:25 AM