The US Consumer Lifecycle and Loyalty Marketing team has the mission to deepen Card Member loyalty along the lifecycle by delivering compelling messages at the right time to drive clear engagement outcomes. The team is dedicated to delivering best-in-class marketing and a frictionless, intuitive customer experience.
Within the Lifecycle and Loyalty Marketing team sits the Membership Engagement Marketing team, which is responsible for delivering essential product, benefit, and offer content tailored to Card Member needs throughout the customer journey. The team is looking for an Analyst, Product Journey Marketing, who will help to build and successfully execute new marketing curriculums for key products to drive awareness and usage of travel-related benefits.
This Analyst will partner closely with the Senior Manager on the team to develop and flawlessly execute marketing strategies to drive and grow card and benefit engagement within the travel space; while considering the current environment and evolving travel needs. Examples include email trigger marketing at various stages of the travel journey, e.g. pre-trip, on-trip, post-trip; marketing curriculum for key travel segments; and messaging optimization of existing travel benefits. He/She will also further develop the marketing scorecard for the travel-related benefit engagement metrics in addition to supporting the marketing plans for new travel initiatives, including Membership 2.0 bundles. The Analyst will also partner with many teams across the organization and with external agencies.
This role is ideal for a customer-centric marketer who is excited to help deliver new campaigns that challenge the status quo and driving measurable results. He/She should be excited to collaborate with partners across the organization, bring strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a growth mindset to their work.
- Manage end to end campaign execution and project management for new customer-centric marketing that will drive awareness and usage of travel-related benefits within targeted populations across products and channels, including email, web, mobile, social and more.
- Execute marketing, ensuring a flawless and compliant customer experience
- Lead processes to gain creative approval, ensure the approved creative deploys accurately, and deliver Card Member targeting
- Strong collaboration with key stakeholders across US Consumer Marketing Services, GPPB, ED&A, GABM, and EMPS; in addition to external Agency partners
- 1+ years of experience developing and executing marketing; experience with or strong interest in digital marketing preferred
- Project management experience and organization skills, with the ability to manage tight timelines and move multiple workstreams along in parallel
- Keen attention to detail
- An analytic thinker with strong problem-solving skills and a “can do” attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and leverage relationships, and a thirst for collaboration
- A desire to learn and be part of a high profile, results-oriented, dynamic team
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 11, 2021, 4:30:00 PM