The US Customer Marketing Team, within the Consumer Marketing Services group, strives to deliver marketing on behalf of the enterprise that makes American Express essential to our Card Members. Responsibilities include end to end marketing strategy and execution across the Card Member lifecycle including early tenure, loyalty and retention. The team includes a group of talented, passionate marketers who rally to leverage the customer as a platform for growth ─ driving margin & share of wallet, along with deepening the loyalty & satisfaction among our customer base.
The Sr. Analyst will join the U.S. Customer Marketing Enablement team, responsible for developing and implementing lifecycle marketing strategies and technologies which enrich customer and marketer experiences for future growth. The Customer Marketing Enablement Team partners across Product, Operations, Technology, Data Science & Analytics teams to enable new products & benefit offerings, drive deeper engagement, open revenue streams, and unlock new marketing capabilities.
The Sr. Analyst, Customer Marketing Data Capabilities will focus on advancing our Customer Relationship Management (CRM)-based capabilities, developing Marketing Strategies for customer touchpoints in channels such as email, web, mobile, and phone through the enablement and usage of data for personalization, highly targeted segmentation and trigger campaigns. The Sr. Analyst will own specific work streams, new business case development for highly visible strategic projects and ongoing reporting to measure the success of our collective CRM efforts. The ideal candidate is well versed in Marketing, enthusiastic about customer data and user experiences, shaping big ideas into strategies and maintains a passion for understanding what excites our customers.
- Lead Data Management marketing work stream, define strategies, identifying opportunities to improve Customer segmentation and collaborating with technology on prioritization and implementation so that the right Customers receive our communications at the most relevant time.
- Design a plan to advance the development of a Customer data platform that would allow Marketers to create highly personalized Customer experiences, leading requirements gathering and managing experience development across multiple marketing, digital product, technology, and operation stakeholders.
- Support a multi-year roadmap to advance our Customer Marketing Relationship (CRM) capabilities for existing Card Members, advancing key work streams within the program and collaborating across the organization to identify new ideas, prioritize and bring new ideas to market.
- Create and automate CRM program Reporting, representing the team & publish ongoing communications to the marketing community and leadership.
- Passion for Marketing and the Customer experience
- Curiosity for Customer Data
- Business Acumen
- Outstanding ability to build strong relationships with partners up, down and across the organization
- Innovative, creative and optimistic
- Strategic thinker with ability to work through ambiguity in white-space environments
- Enjoys working both independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented, independent thinker, and resourceful
- Works well under pressure and can manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Project management: exceptional ability to balance work effectively, influence and collaborate cross-functionally
- Comfortable creating presentations for stakeholders across all levels
- On the pulse of new and emerging technologies in the market
- Experience in a related field (Marketing, Digital technology, Data Management)
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa.
Education RequirementBA/BS required
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 11, 2021, 3:14:50 PM