You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Manager/Senior Manager, Product Development – Marketingforce
Enterprise Marketing Platforms & Solutions (EMPS) is a global organization that sits within Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA), and is American Express’ marketing services center of excellence with the charter of driving agile marketing solutions and enabling innovative, high-quality marketing for the Enterprise, while also transforming our end-to-end marketing processes and platforms.
Marketingforce is a campaign set-up workflow tool, built on the Salesforce platform. As a Marketingforce Product Owner, you will be responsible for driving transformation of end-to-end marketing processes to realize faster speed to market, significantly improve colleague experience and efficiency, reduce costs, and enable customer-first marketing. You will work with business partners across the Enterprise to convert business strategy and requirements into a well-managed and prioritized product roadmap with the customer in mind.
- Develop and drive the Marketingforce product strategy and roadmap
- Understand and document current state and future state for process improvements to support marketing and compliance objectives
- Breakdown complex business requirements into product features; constant prioritization of product backlog according to key results, business value, and job size
- Collaborate effectively and build key relationships with other Product Managers, Product Owners, Change Management, Marketing Teams, Engineering Teams, and other Partner Programs and Application Teams, to identify and manage dependencies and to creatively solve problems.
Who you are:
- You are solution-oriented, results-driven, and show up with passion and enthusiasm
- You have excellent business and technical communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire to drive disciplined collaboration and alignment – you know how to get the best from large, cross-functional teams.
- You are curious with an Enterprise mindset – you connect the dots, you ask impactful questions, and you read up on American Express news and product and marketing trends.
- You are comfortable working in an innovative and fast-paced environment – you are a self-starter, organized, appreciate the details, and accountable.
- You care about your users – you strive to create the best user experience while balancing product and engineering best practices.
- You have an established background in Product Management and/or Product Development and embody a strong demonstration of agile principles
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 3:59:58 PM