American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the Global leader in Commercial Payments and continues to be an exciting and fast-growing business. As the #1 issuer of Corporate Cards in the US, the Corporate program is a critical driver of spend for American Express. The Corporate team within Global Card, Consulting and Digital Experiences (GCCDE) is responsible for developing and managing a suite of solutions for mid-sized and large market businesses across the globe, including driving new, innovative benefits and features.
As a business we are committing to multi-year investment in revitalizing our Corporate Program, backing up our strategy to differentiate and grow our core card business. This role is a unique opportunity to be a part of the product team as we define and execute strategies that will transform and redefine the Large and Global business segment. This individual will have exposure to multiple areas of GCS including client access enabling a deep understanding of client needs to support positioning and delivery of the client value proposition and key features. Additionally, this role will partner with colleagues on the Middle Market Corporate Card Program team to ensure efficiencies and coordination of the corporate product offering across segments, including direct support of the Corporate Program for Start-ups onboarding journey. This individual will have the opportunity to master core product management skills while making a direct contribution to the success of the Corporate program.
- Support the development and delivery of strategic projects including client investments and Future of T&E vision
- Oversee and act as key product stakeholder for client features with a focus on client migrations, positioning and development of roadmap
- Engage with partners and clients to develop deep understanding of needs to influence strategic investments, client features and market positioning
- Oversee and influence the onboarding customer experience for the Corporate Program for Startups, serving as the central point-of-contact across key stakeholders (including Sales, Account Development, Risk, Underwriting, and Servicing)
- Own and maintain Corporate marketing claims and positioning and serve as team guru of marketing operations processes
- Manage relationships with key business partners and internal stakeholders effectively including Marketing, Field and Risk teams
- Superior relationship management and communication skills
- Excellent business acumen – understands the drivers of profitability and how to influence them
- Critical thinker with a sense of ownership and accountability
- Team player with a willingness to help with projects beyond immediate job scope
- Experience in product strategy and/or product management preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2021, 10:14:22 AM