You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Building lasting relationships is at the heart of our business– and that’s exactly what members do best. Use your entrepreneurial mindset and consultative approach to create rewarding opportunities for both our customers and yourself, while being backed by an iconic brand. Whether you’re helping our customers get the most value from our range of innovative products and services, or collaborating internally across teams to deliver new solutions, your work can help us become an essential part of our customers’ lives. Find your place in sales on #TeamAmex.
How will you make an impact in this role?
Here are some of the main responsibilities that you will have:
- Project Manager for Operations and Network Solutions.
- Identify business process owner and project team.
- Document & Maintain Project Plan.
- Schedule and Facilitate project meetings.
- Provide weekly status updates, including the identification and escalation of risks and issues.
- Setup Kick-off Meeting and review Roles & Responsibilities with project team.
- Understand of AXP network products and awareness of best practice of the card industry.
- Comprehension of AXP solutions to Bank partners.
- assessing of new solutions applicable to existent partners.
- Support efficiencies to improve time-to-market.
- Drive innovation, best practices in a multiple complex environment.
- Operational support for Partners (Issuers and Acquirers).
- Operational Trainings (Disputes, fraud, finance).
- UAC process management
- Guarantee Business Operatoinal adherence from participants.
- Liaison between internal Teams and Partners.
- Excellent verbal and writings skills. Fluent in Portuguese and English, Spanish is desired
- Strategic thinking based B2B and B2C focus
- 3 years’ experience in managing Financial and Technologies project is desired
- Ability to influence and communicate with multiple levels of leadership and across departments.
- Ability to push back and provide alternative solutions when challenged is presented by internal or external stakeholders.
- Has the desire to lead as well as perform Operational activities.
- Is able to form a clear high-level vision of project understanding while maintaining focus on individual tasks/objectives.
- Ability to quickly identify hidden impacts and/or risks.
- Takes initiative to continually develop and learn new processes and methods; it’s quick to adapt to ongoing changes in the enterprise.
- Pursuit to challenge the status Quo.
- Ability to manage and integrate different teams for Operational issues and liaison with technical teams do determine the root cause.
- Ability to build strong working partnership with internal business partners, technical partners and vendors
- Ability to work autonomously in multiple projects with an excellent organization, time management, project management skills with ability to deliver on commitment with tight timelines
“I’ve met different people who have motivated me to look at the bigger picture, and who have changed my way of understanding customers; enabling me to help them. By offering an unparalleled customer care experience, I have developed skills that I never knew I was able to achieve. I’ve also been able to explore a variety of development opportunities that will definitely add value to my professional career.”
– AMEX colleague
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 12:24:04 PM