Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Premium Card Senior Marketing Analyst will be responsible for manage the overall portfolio of the RCP Premium Consumer products.
This position will report to the Product Line manager, the candidate will be managing the AIF/CIF, and CM Spend based on their respective product target goal. This candidate will also be focusing on CM experience to enhance CM loyalty by optimizing current set of communication channels or benefits.
In addition, this position will roll out the central/regional driven initiatives such as international card member offers or events, and negotiate new programs and offers with local external partners to deliver value added offers to Premium Consumer Card Members so as to become a market leader in the affluent segment.
Day to day work also includes regular/ad-hoc card member communication, maintenance of product related communication materials (on/off line), support card member care.
As a focal point of the product, he/she will work closely with various marketing units in ICS as well as the other LOBs especially with GSN, TLS, RIM, GCO, and Central product team.
Job responsibilities are:
• Develop marketing plans and programs and/or enhance the products, analyze customer needs, competitive activities and market environment to provide the superior value as competitive in the market place.
• Work closely with Card Sales team and Acquisition team on products acquisition. Provide marketing supports to acquisition programs such as acquisition offers.
• Work closely with the internal stakeholders such as the call centers, technology, Merchant partnership teams, to ensure the superior customer experiences at all customer contact points from end-to-end process aiming the high customer satisfaction.
• Track and monitor marketing investment, other financials, and the products profitability, working with Finance, Risk management, and procurement teams.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Solid marketing skills and understanding of premium segment, the market and industry
• Business Analytical skills and data driven, but also have the creative thinking
• Strategic thinking and ability to apply its output to business
• Strong track record of driving result, ability to execute multiple initiatives
• Strong drives result competency
• Excellent negotiation skill both for the partners and internal teams
• Basic knowledge of card operating platform for card issuance is preferred
• Innovative and flexible approach to resolve unexpected problems
• Excellent team player
• Good communication skills for both in Japanese and English
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 2, 2021, 1:17:26 AM