Network Certification and Servicing is part of American Express Network Services and Operations within the Global Merchant Services and Loyalty organization. Network Certification and Servicing core focus is to ensure all Network participants (Issuers and Acquirers) can successfully transact with the American Express Network. To do this Network Certification and Servicing performs the following activities customer readiness, vendor certification/management, performance metrics monitoring, financial reconciliation, POS certifications and various process improvement initiatives.
This position is part of the Network Certification and Servicing Optimization team responsible for supporting, planning and execution of Proprietary Processors and Network Acquirers Point of Sale (POS) certification activities, development and support of certification test systems and management of 3rd party test tool providers. In this critical role the candidate will be focused on creation, maintaining, and enhancing test cases for our contactless and contact card products.
- Work closely with stakeholders (GNO Product, GCS Delivery, GNO Policy team, Global Merchant Services- Payment Vendor Relations) to ensure Test Plans support new product capabilities.
- Maintain Test Plans, prepare guides and communications to stakeholders.
- Liaise with Test System Product owners and other stakeholders to ensure Test Plans & other requirements meet Amex certification requirements.
- Enter, enhance or update test cases in test systems as required.
- Development of certification test cases & test plans based on American Express specs – AEIPS (EMV Contact) & Expresspay (EMV Contactless).
- Interact with 3rd party test tool vendors/developers on a as need basis.
- Work towards incremental improvements for automating validation and reduction of manual audit of test cases.
- Second level support to external customers (Merchants, TPP, Network Acquirers) on queries and cases using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) support to stakeholders across the American Express Network and Acquiring businesses. enterprise.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience managing/interacting with customers (acquirers, merchants, processors, issuers) using a CRM tool (Salesforce preferred)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgment in the development of Network certification tools and processes.
- Proven collaborative skills and experience influencing in a global, matrix environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to persuade a broad level of constituents at various levels.
- Ability to self-govern, to be flexible, to prioritize and manage time to meet tight program deadlines
- Project and time management skills
- Knowledge of the Point of Sale (POS) environment and brand certification processes would be a definite plus
- Exposure or experience with EMV payments is preferred
- Knowledge of Credit and Debit processing, testing and certification
- Experience with ISO8583 standards and end-to-end payment transaction process would be helpful
- Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2021, 4:23:45 PM