You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
- Design and implement highly available, performant app to app authentication secrets management platform in hybrid cloud
- Perform DevOps/SRE functions including incremental development and operational support of Secrets Management platform. This includes debug basic software components and identify code defects for remediation. Enable the deployment, support, and monitoring of software across test, integration, and production environments
- Develop backend services/REST APIs using programming languages such as Java, Go, NodeJS
- Provide SLA bound customer support for issues related to secrets management platform
- Ensure stakeholder alignments and timely leadership update to convey risks and issues
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in information technology, computer engineering, or other technical discipline
- 5+ years of DevOps experience, including hands on knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Hands on knowledge of Kubernetes, including deep understanding of core concepts related to public cloud platforms
- Hands on knowledge of how to build and run docker images, deploy workloads in K8s in hybrid cloud platforms
- Knowledge of core Information security domains, primarily, IAM (Identity and Access Management) expertise is preferred
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods
- Web/app development experience preferred
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CEH are preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2021, 2:55:20 PM