This position is part of the EMEA AML Regional Oversight team, within Global Financial Crimes Compliance (GFCC) responsible for overseeing the market ASA (Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-Corruption) programs ensuring effective implementation of systems, controls and procedures that are compliant with Enterprise standards, Legal Entity policy and specific local regulatory requirements.
The team provides AML and sanctions subject matter expertise and guidance to all International compliance teams, line of business compliance and business colleagues responsible for development/implementation of new products/processes/systems.
The position will support the EMEA AML Regional Oversight Director in maintaining a formal governance framework that monitors the health of each markets ASA Program. The position will also support in providing ongoing regular reporting and training to the Market Compliance Officers (MCOs) to deliver against all regulatory change, new products, business initiatives and driving the closure of enhancements identified across the ASA program.
- Support with the development of reporting and oversight updates for the ASA programs to all MCOs in EMEA markets
- Support continued enhancements to reporting
- Work with GFCC colleagues, MCOs and LOBCO teams to ensure compliance with Enterprise program and framework
- Perform testing/quality checking on the ASA program to ensure all requirements and standards are being met
- Support with management of all Internal Audits and Regulatory Exams relating to the ASA Program across EMEA region
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to interpret data and produce reporting
- Strong project management skills and experience with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of Internal AXP AML/CTF Policies
- A background in Compliance, Risk, New Accounts, Credit, Fraud is preferable
- PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong Relationship and Communication skills
- Strong project management skills for tracking of multiple projects
- University Graduate and/or relevant professional qualification - Law Degree, Compliance/AML Diploma, CAMS Certification (preferred)
- Location in UK (London or Brighton)
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2021, 6:26:02 AM