At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
This position is responsible for reviewing transactions processed by Customers ensuring that they are in line with the Card Acceptance Policy to prevent losses to both the Customer and American Express. This position requires the candidate to complete tasks in a timely manner whilst ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures.
1) Daily Merchant Risk Review
2) Performing both Outbound and Inbound Calls to complete Merchant Risk Review
3) Objection Handling by Customers
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
1. Strong command of English both written and verbal coupled with the ability to articulate information clearly and effectively
2. Strong analytical skills with attention to accuracy and detail.
3. Strong decision making skills and ability to take calculated risks with minimum supervision.
3. Good self-discipline, able to work to deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
4. Ability to work across multiple cultures and commercial environments.
5. Good interpersonal skills, mature and patient in handling difficult situations.
6. Strong team player.
7. Able to work night shift (Mondays-Fridays, shift starts from 9PM/10PM/10.30PM)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 21, 2021, 8:14:21 PM