You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Membership Rewards (MR) is a key loyalty program for Card Members and provides them with the value for further card spending / membership retention through earning points and redemption experiences.
This position has been newly opened to improve the MR journey across all related touch points to ensure that we offer appropriate, consistent experiences for Card Members from awareness channels to redemption channels.
This position is responsible for:
- Upgrading/Managing the Card Member journey through different digital platforms in collaboration with local/global stakeholders
- Rolling-out consistent, latest MR communications across channels
- Contributing to increased customer satisfaction by developing program value, managing point costs, partners, and contracts.
Major responsibilities are to:
- Create upgrade plans with focus on key issues/opportunities for the MR journey with trackable KPIs and quickly implement a PDCA cycle.
- Maintain a stable online experience and ensure that on-going programs offered appropriately handle errors/inquiries/outages by closely monitoring and working with local/global stakeholders regarding point platform, owned brand/membership(redemption) websites and application.
- Develop MR capabilities to enhance program value by closely working with the local tech team / back office abroad / MR central team etc.
- Deploy consistent MR communications by regularly updating both new and existing marketing and servicing communications across Card Member facing channels.
- Be customer-centric and apply customer voices for further enhancement of communications and system capabilities
- Manage planned MR budget working closely with the Finance team
- Support MR partnership management in line with due diligence process, cooperating with other MR colleagues
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with a sense of urgency, positive attitude, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Good knowledge of Japan consumer products and consumers
- Proven knowledge in developing a customer journey across different digital channels with solid tracking methods; data driven analysis experience (e.g. with Excel Pivot)
- Proven team worker with experience working in both cross-functional and global teams
- Strong leadership, high level of analytical skills, and logical thought process for developing winning strategy and driving results
- Communication and presentation skills in both Japanese and English
- Digital analytical skills (e.g. Adobe analytics) are a plus
- Marketing experience preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 4, 2021, 11:49:05 PM