You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
It begins with a Card Member using an American Express Card at one of our millions of Merchants around the world – the rest is up to us. The Network Solutions & Operations team (NSO) is the heart of the American Express Enterprise, powering billions of transactions through the global payments processing network that we develop and manage.
The Network Delivery team within NSO works to deliver products to meet the evolving demands of global payment networks. A role in the Network Delivery team will challenge you to broaden your skillset and industry acumen in a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team environment.
Work collaboratively with business and technology partners to identify and deliver Network capabilities
Handles all aspects of scope management throughout the agile delivery cycle including the approval of development prior to release into production
Own and manage the backlog which includes creating and reviewing Capabilities, Features and User Stories with Acceptance Criteria and ensuring management of that backlog within the Rally tool
Work collaboratively across various stakeholder groups and other cross functional areas
Influence, lead and communicate to all levels across a broad range of customers and constituents
Develop a technical understanding of the Network
Provide consultancy to business partners to ensure that processes and platforms are utilized appropriately
- Experience with Scaled Agile Delivery Framework
- Experience delivering complex system development
- Experience eliciting and articulating business requirements
- Ability to think strategically and understand how solution approach fits into technical environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to clearly articulate complexities
- Driving results and collaborating in a cross-functional and global environment
- Strong communication, collaboration, presentation and influencing skills
- Flexibility in supporting various time zones as this role supports a global initiative
- Independent thinker and comfortable with making project level decisions
- Expertise in Payments Processing preferred – Authorizations, ATM, Tokenization, Fraud processing, Clearing and Settlement
- High energy, an optimistic attitude, and a good sense of humor
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 17, 2021, 11:24:06 AM